Have you ever wondered why you're single, while all of your friends are lucky in love? What are you doing wrong that they're doing right? Surely there's someone out there for you. The problem may be you. How many times have you rejected someone based solely on their appearance? Did you even bother to scratch beneath the surface?
Read on to learn the downfalls of being too picky when dating.
Looks fade.
I've dated a lot of beautiful women, but I can tell you that most of them were ugly on the inside. In contrast, the best relationship I ever had was with a less-attractive woman. At first, I wasn't interested in her, but her charming personality shined through, making her a supermodel in my eyes. The same can happen for you.
You'll be alone.
At some point in your life, you're going to realize that you're lonely. When this happens, it's going to be too late. You'll look up that guy or girl you rejected, only to find that they've settled down and are happy with someone else. What could've been a meaningful relationship is now a "what if."
You never know.
There's nothing wrong with giving someone a chance. Go out with them, and if things don't work out, move on. At the very least, you'll be able to say you tried.
When to be Superficial
Don't get me wrong: Some people just don't have a clue when it comes to appearance. I'm not talking about a few zits or zero fashion sense. Instead, I'm talking about someone with poor hygiene or an unhealthy lifestyle. Personally, I'm quite a health nut, so I refuse to date a couch potato with poor eating and exercise habits. In some cases, certain habits are inexcusable.
There's a difference between being too picky when dating, and not being picky at all.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Zack_Abraham
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment